Vincent provides over ten years of experience coaching all walks of life. He has experience working with kids, the general public, fitness enthusiasts, and endurance teams on program design, personal training, and group classes.
He has dedicated his life to fitness and has learned from experiencing what he teaches first hand. His competitive attitude keeps him striving to see his full potential and helps motivate his clients to achieve more than they thought possible. Vincent’s experiences with personal training and his friendly personality also make him a perfect fit for one-on-one personal training and distance coaching.
- Weight Management
- Endurance Sports
- Performance Enhancement Training
- Nutrition Counseling
University of Idaho- Exercise Science & Health, B.S
- USA Powerlifting Club Coach
- ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
- ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
- ISSA Specialist in Youth Fitness
- Partner Assisted Stretching Practitioner
- Adult CPR/First Aid & AED Certified